How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6/6 Plus?

Faites nous découvrir vos applications préférées

Modérateur: Moderateur iPad

How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6/6 Plus?

Messagepar Linekous » Mar 13 Fév 2018 04:16

"Is it possible to get back the deleted text messages from my iPhone 6 without any backup files?"
"My iPhone 6S manual upgrade failed, I have to restore my iPhone to factory settings, but I lost all my data, including contacts, photos, videos, notes and so on... How can I do to recover deleted data from iPhone 6+ without backup?"
"Any one who can tell me how to get back the deleted reminders from iPhone 6?"
"What is the best and most simple way to recover the deleted photos and videos from my iPhone 6 plus after emptied the trash bin?"

Are you also met the similar cases and looking for a simple way to recover lost data from iPhone 6/6 Plus even without backup? Please don't worry, you can easily to recover your data by using the iPhone Data Recovery no matter with or without backup file.

iPhone Data Recovery is the all-in-one data & system recovery tool, which can not only repair the abnormal iOS system, but also providing three simple ways to recover any lost data from your iPhone iPad no matter with or without backup.

Related: Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone 6/6 Plus
Linekous
Young Addict

Publicité

Re: How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6/6 Plus?

Messagepar kingtome21 » Mer 28 Mar 2018 15:37

Mistaken deletion of your important photos is a nightmare fro iPhone user. Although using iTunes or iCloud to restore all back file to iPhone can solve you data loss problem, but you will lost all old data after backup restore, so the iPhone data recovery tool come out to avoid data to be overwritten, it can extract your backup files or directly recover lost data from iPhone iPad iPod and selectively restore you need. You can restore photos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, videos, calendar, reminder, WhatsApp messages and more.
how to restore deleted videos from iPhone
how to restore deleted notes on iPhone
kingtome21
Young Addict

Messagepar xemer1 » Lun 2 Avr 2018 03:53

The iPhone recovery tool can help you to recover many types of iPhone data like photos, sms, contacts, notes and other data. No matter you delete data by mistake, factory reset, iOS upgrade or other situations.
how to recover lost whatsApp messages from iPhone
how to recover lost imessages from iPhone
xemer1
Young Addict

Messagepar yongxin0321 » Lun 16 Avr 2018 07:09

After you lost data from iPhone 6/6 Plus, no matter there is a backup or not, first stop using it. Then you can use an iPhone data recovery software to help you recover lost data from iPhone 6/6 Plus. With its help, you can easily access lost data on iPhone 6/6 Plus and recover them back.
yongxin0321
Addict confirmé

Retourner vers Applications App Store

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message