How to Get iPhone Out Of Apple Logo Screen

Faites nous découvrir vos applications préférées, et/ou astuces.

Modérateur: Moderateur iPhone

How to Get iPhone Out Of Apple Logo Screen

Messagepar Judeary » Lun 21 Aoû 2017 08:57

"I tried to upgrade my iPhone 6 plus from iOS 10 to iOS 11 through iTunes, but my iPhone stuck in Apple logo screen when upgrading. What's on the screen of the cell now is the Apple icon and a process bar below with about 3% finished. The iTunes works fine, showing 'updating iPhone software' and the process is stuck at about 30%. So how can I do to get iPhone 6s out of apple screen after updating to iOS 11? Please help."

As a matter of fact, to fix iPhone stuck in apple logo screen without losing data, what you need is just an useful iOS recovery program like iOS System Recovery or iOS System Recovery for Mac. With the help of this program, you can one click to fix your iPhone as well as iPad and iPod touch which stucking on recovery mode, Apple logo screen, DFU mode, white screen, blank screen and other system issues.

Three simple steps to get iPhone out of Apple logo screen:

Step 1. Install and run the program, and choose the repair iOS system feature.
Step 2. Download and select firmware for your iPhone.
Step 3. Fix your iOS to return it to normal.

Related: Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode
Judeary
Young Addict

Publicité

Re: How to Get iPhone Out Of Apple Logo Screen

Messagepar gmghsjfgf » Mar 22 Aoû 2017 03:11

iOS System Recovery and iOS System Recovery for Mac help users one click to get iPhone, iPad and iPod touch of white screen, Recovery Mode, Apple logo, black screen, and fix the issues when your iOS device perform abnormally.

Fix iPhone iPad Stuck On Apple Logo

http://fix-ios-system.blogspot.com/
gmghsjfgf
Addict confirmé

Re: How to Get iPhone Out Of Apple Logo Screen

Messagepar stephanictaylor » Jeu 21 Déc 2017 07:12

This is the problem with many iPhone users. They have to face error where their device stuck at Apple logo and due to problem, they cannot access their device. However to get out of this problem you can follow some of the manual methods which are:
Force restart your device
Use recovery mode
Use DFU mode to fix it
And if these manual methods don't work then you can use iOS System Recovery which is the best tool to deal with the situation. This can really help you to come put of the Apple logo screen and after that you can access your device easily.
See more on: fix iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo
stephanictaylor
Baby Addict

Retourner vers Applications App Store

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message