How to Recover Data from iPhone 7 on Mac

Faites nous découvrir vos applications préférées, et/ou astuces.

Modérateur: Moderateur iPhone

How to Recover Data from iPhone 7 on Mac

Messagepar Judeary » Lun 20 Fév 2017 10:32

"Please help, my girlfriend deleted all the data from my iPhone 7 because of some meaningless arguments. But I have no mood to care about it now, I just looking for a way to get back all my lost data on Mac, how can I do now, I don't get any backup file?"

Data lost after factory restore your iPhone 7 plus? Data lost due to updated your iPhone 7 plus to the latest iOS system? No matter what is the reason that you lost your iPhonen 7 data, to recover data from iPhone 7 on Mac, what you need is just the iPhone 7 Recovery for Mac.

iPhone 7 Recovery for Mac are the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data recovery tool which allows you one click to restore your lost and deleted data including contacts, sms, photos, notes, call logs and more up 20 types of files from your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus in a click.

What's more, there are 3 simple ways providing to choose:

Way 1. Directly recover lost data from iPhone without backup.
Way 2. Extracting to recover lost data from iTunes backup.
Way 3. Extracting to recover lost data from iCloud backup.

Video Guide: https://youtu.be/ZqxAQg31pQQ
Judeary
Young Addict

Publicité

Re: How to Recover Data from iPhone 7 on Mac

Messagepar elener1 » Mer 8 Mar 2017 14:17

You may ever erase photos, contacts and sms on your iPhone by accidentally. Los of data are of great importance to you. At this time, how to recover those deleted data? You can use a simple and effective way to solve this problem.
No matter you use any kind of iPhone model, iPhone 7 data recovery will provide you the excellent function that can help you to recover those deleted iPhone files. Do according to steps of the tutorials underneath to regain your deleted data.
how to retrieve deleted imessages on iPhone 7
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 7
elener1
Young Addict

Messagepar kellmore » Dim 16 Avr 2017 08:22

Hey,
It's really easy to recover data from your iPhone 7 on Mac. You just need to use iPhone Data Recovery software. It can scan your iPhone 7 deeply and find the deleted or lost data for you. You can preview the data and then recover them from iPhone to computer. It can recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messges, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks and other deleted data from your iPhone. Learn how to recover deleted iMessages here.
kellmore
Young Addict

Messagepar yongxin0321 » Lun 17 Avr 2017 10:48

To recover data from iPhone 7 on Mac, we can ask help from iPhone data recovery program. With it, we can use two recovery mode to recover data from iPhone 7: one is from iPhone directly, the other is from iTunes backup files.
yongxin0321
Addict confirmé

Messagepar tayloranthony » Mar 26 Déc 2017 10:04

A lot of people will have this problem. You don't have to worry about it. I can help you!
To restore the data, you just need iPhone Data recovery Software.
tayloranthony
Baby Addict

Messagepar henri2398 » Lun 19 Fév 2018 13:04

There are basically two ways to recover lost or deleted Data from iPhone 7 on Mac.

1st Way: From Backup

If you have created a backup of your iPhone 7 data to iCloud or iTunes then you can restore lost or deleted files from backup file.

2nd Way: By Using iPhone 7 Data Recovery software

In case if you do not have any backup, then I such situation you must try iPhone 7 Data Recovery Software for Mac to recover lost or deleted data such as contacts, photos, messages, videos, notes, documents and much more from iPhone 7 on Mac.
henri2398
Baby Addict

Messagepar kingtome21 » Mar 27 Mar 2018 17:07

The new iOS system ass a "Recently Deleted" folder in album, the delete photo ans video will store in there for 30 days, so you can check it after you deleted data. else yo can try the iPhone data recovery program, it can extract your iTunes or iCloud back or directly recover from iPhone directly.
how to recover data from iPhone
how to recover data from dead iPhone
how to recover data from water damaged iPhone
kingtome21
Young Addict

Retourner vers Applications App Store

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message