How to Recover Contacts from Broken iPhone 6/6S

Faites nous découvrir vos applications préférées

Modérateur: Moderateur iPad

How to Recover Contacts from Broken iPhone 6/6S

Messagepar Daitay » Ven 10 Fév 2017 09:37

"The screen of my iPhone 6 is cracked, I don't want to fix it any other, because it was the second of the month, I am going to buy a new iPhone 7, but how to extract contacts from the broken iPhone 6?"

Are you looking for a simple way to export data from iPhone 6/6S with broken screen? Well, I think you can try using the iPhone Data Recovery. It's the world's most famous data recovery program for any iOS devices, with its help, you can easily:

Directly recover data from iPhone without backup;
Extract iPhone lost data from iTunes backup;
Extract iPhone lost data from iCloud backup;
Fix iPhone iOS system to normal;
Backup and restore iPhone data;
....and so on.

So, it's a piece of cake for iPhone Data Recovery to recover contacts from your broken iPhone.

Daitay
Young Addict

Publicité

Re: How to Recover Contacts from Broken iPhone 6/6S

Messagepar elener1 » Mer 8 Mar 2017 14:15

If you still worry about losing your iPhone important contacts but can't recover them. You have no need to be anxious, the iPhone data recovery software can restore those deleted contacts easily.
With the help of this excellent iPhone 6 data recovery software, it can be conducted in an efficient way. It can help you to recover many types of iPhone data like photos, sms, contacts, notes and other data. The recovery steps are easy to master and operate. All you need to do is connecting your iPhone to the computer, then carry out the deleted contacts scanning so as to get them back.
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 6
how to recover contacts from iPhone 6
elener1
Young Addict

Retourner vers Applications App Store

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message