How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone 7/7 Plus

Faites nous découvrir vos applications préférées

Modérateur: Moderateur iPad

How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone 7/7 Plus

Messagepar Daitay » Ven 10 Fév 2017 09:16

"Any ways can I get back the notes from iPhone 7 Plus that I deleted accidently? I have an iTunes backup file, but it's too old to extract the notes and other data that I needed. How can I recover deleted notes from iPhone 7 Plus?"

iPhone Data Recovery and iPhone Data Recovery for Mac widely used as a data extractor by people who own an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch because of its user-friendly interface, efficiency and easy steps. Moreover, there are a variety of supported file kinds including contacts, photos, SMS, note, videos, and so forth. So, with the help of this tool, you can easily recover your lost and deleted notes from your iPhone 7/7 Plus in a click.

3 Simple Ways to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone 7/7 Plus

Way 1. Directly recover lost data from iPhone without backup.
Way 2. Extracting to recover lost data from iTunes backup.
Way 3. Extracting to recover lost data from iCloud backup.

Daitay
Young Addict

Publicité

Re: How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone 7/7 Plus

Messagepar elener1 » Mer 8 Mar 2017 14:30

We know losing iPhone data like photos, sms, contacts or videos is like a nightmare for us. Because those data are quite significant for us and we can recover them with the help of useful iPhone 7 notes recovery software. It is a wonderful software which can restore your lost iPhone data. It has a compatibility with many apple devices like iPhone iPad iPod. Furthermore, it can also recover many types of data including photos, text messages, contacts, videos and other data.
how to recover deleted notes from iPhone 7
how to recover deleted imessages from iPhone 7
elener1
Young Addict

Retourner vers Applications App Store

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message