How to unlock lock screen on samsung galaxy s6?

Vous avez des idées ou des suggestions pour l'amélioration du blog, du forum ou de l'application, parlez-en ici.

How to unlock lock screen on samsung galaxy s6?

Messagepar gmghsjfgf » Ven 19 Jan 2018 08:06

Help, I need to unlock my Samsung S6 without passcode. This is the case, I put my Samsung S6 in the living room, and my child plays my phone while I do not pay attention to. He doesn't know the lock screen passcode. Therefore, my phone is locked after he entered the wrong passcode in a number of times.

Method to Unlock lock screen on samsung s6:

In the absence of passcode, you can use dr.fone toolkit - Samsung Lock Screen Removal to unlock your Samsung S6. Firstly, it can remove four kinds of screen lock in Android phone, namely pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints. Secondly, it will not delete any data and setting in the phone apart from the lock screen.

More info;

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S6
gmghsjfgf
Addict confirmé

Publicité

Re: How to unlock lock screen on samsung galaxy s6?

Messagepar Judeary » Sam 20 Jan 2018 03:16

Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which is an all-in-one data recovery tool for almost all Samsung Galaxy devices. With the help of this program, you can not only restore the lost and deleted content like photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp chats and more from your Samsung Galaxy device including Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A/J/ON/Tab, but also one click to fix a bricked Samsung and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab without losing data. So, you can one click to bypass the lock screen on Samsung S6/S6 Edge by using this tool.

Related: Recover deleted photos from Samsung S6/S6 Edge
Judeary
Young Addict

Retourner vers Blog, Forum, et Application