Recover deleted notes from iPhone 6s/6s plus

Faites nous découvrir vos applications préférées, et/ou astuces.

Modérateur: Moderateur iPhone

Re: Recover deleted notes from iPhone 6s/6s plus

Messagepar Marinpenny » Jeu 28 Déc 2017 10:12

To get deleted contacts back on iPhone, you can try to use iOS Data Recovery. It can help you recover messages, voicemail, photos from iPhone too.

ps: iOS Toolkit has combined has combined all the features together so you can download one program to enjoy all functions including Recovery, Transfer, Switch, Repair, Unlock, Backup&Restore, Root. So you can free download them to have a try if you need.
Marinpenny
Baby Addict

Publicité

Messagepar henri2398 » Jeu 11 Jan 2018 06:02

If you are looking to restore notes that have been deleted in last 30 days then you can easily restore lost or deleted notes from iPhone, iPad and iPod by following the below steps:

Open Notes app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Next, click on Recently Deleted folder.
Here, you can see the notes that have been deleted in last 30 days.
Select the notes that you want to restore and then click on “Move to”
Select the folder in which you to move Notes.

The above solution is brought to you by: How To Recover Deleted/Disappeared/Lost Notes From iPad
henri2398
Baby Addict

Messagepar henri2398 » Mer 23 Mai 2018 12:14

Recovering deleted notes from iPhone 6S or 6S plus has become very easy with the help of iPhone 6S/6S Plus Data Recovery software.

I am saying this with confident because I have used this software and it helped me to retrieve deleted notes from my iPhone 6S. Though I had iTunes backup but I prefer to use iPhone 6S data recovery. It is because iTunes does not allow me to selectively recover only notes file from my device but iPhone 6S data recovery allows me to selectively recover only notes file from iPhone 6S/6S Plus.
henri2398
Baby Addict

Messagepar yongxin0321 » Jeu 12 Juil 2018 07:38

No matter you want to recover deleted notes from iPhone 6s/6s plus, or other data from it, the easy way is using pro iPhone data recovery software. With its help, you can recover from iPhone directly before they are overwritten, or from iTunes backup files. There are two recovery modes offered by it.
yongxin0321
Young Addict

Messagepar riffgreen » Jeu 26 Juil 2018 03:34

The easiest way to recover deleted notes from iPhone is to use iPhone Data Recovery. It can scan your iPhone deeply to find the deleted notes on it. You can preview them before recovering them from iPhone 6s to computer. Learn how to recover deleted notes from iPhone. Besides notes, you can also recover messages, photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp messages and other deleted data from iPhone.
riffgreen
Young Addict

Messagepar chanleen » Mer 5 Sep 2018 11:25

To recover deleted notes from iPhone X/8 plus/ 8/ 7/6, how can you recover these data in efficient way? Now there are so many professional iPhone data recovery tool are available on the Internet. You can choose one to recover delete or lost iPhone data quickly. The trouble is which one is the best iPhone data recovery software. My option is Tuneskit iPhone Data Recovery Mac. You can try to use it to recover lost data in 3 smart recovery mode. 
First to recover your data from local backup file. 
Second to recover all data from you iTunes backup file. 
The last one is from iCloud backup files. You can try it with own needs. Wish this point is helpful to you. 
chanleen
Young Addict

Précédente

Retourner vers Applications App Store

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message