described as minor, elective back surgery. Byrd s

Vous avez des idées ou des suggestions pour l'amélioration du blog, du forum ou de l'application, parlez-en ici.

described as minor, elective back surgery. Byrd s

Messagepar lw789 » Ven 11 Aoû 2017 07:25

MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadian Eugenie Bouchard had to battle in the opening set, but she hit her winning stride in the second to defeat Caroline Garcia of France 7-5, 6-0 on Friday for a place in the fourth round of the Australian Open. The seventh seed from Westmount, Que., will next play the unseeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania (42nd), who beat Germanys Carina Witthoeft (104th) 6-4, 6-4 later Friday. Bouchard made her breakthrough in Melbourne a year ago, reaching her first Grand Slam semifinal and duplicating that showing four months later in Paris before playing the Wimbledon final. The 20-year-olds win over the 36th-ranked Garcia made amends for a loss to the French player last year in Acapulco. I wasnt playing great tennis in the first. I feel like she was putting some pressure on me and I really didnt feel like I got a rhythm, said Bouchard. But Im happy that I just kept going. Even if it wasnt going so well, I was able to turn it around. So, I loosened up a bit and started going for my shots and playing my game, which is what I need to do more. Probably taking a bit of time away from her stepping in. Though she will not be facing a seed in the next round, Bouchard remains on guard against any potential upset threat in her weekend fourth-round test. Every player here is really good. Its the fourth round of a Grand Slam. Anyone you play will be super-tough, she said. Ill be ready for a battle, Ill try to play my game and have some fun also. Bouchard earned her win over Garcia with a performance witnessed by her several-dozen strong singing, chanting Genie Army fans, all wearing matching maple leaf t-shirts. She finished the match in 78 minutes. The opening set turned into a struggle for both women, with six breaks of serve. Bouchard struck a key blow in the marathon sixth game which lasted nearly a quarter of an hour and did not end until Bouchard converted on a seventh break point as Garcia netted a backhand for 3-all. But moments later, Bouchard was on the back foot after losing serve, only to get it back in the next game and square the set at 4-4. Bouchard broke in the 12th game to claim the 56-minute set, as Garcia sent a forehand wide. The momentum completely shifted in the second set as Bouchard suddenly became untouchable, winning the contest on her second match point. I just tried to stay calm, Bouchard said. I knew that I would hopefully find my groove at some point. Kept going, going, tried to stay with her on her service games. I was telling myself to be ready for anything and try to get a rhythm even though it was hard. Finally it clicked a little bit and I was able to roll. Cheap Sheldon Rankins Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. Cheap Delvin Breaux Jersey . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/. -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Cheap P.J. Williams Jersey .Steamboat Ski Resort contends Steamboat Springs, Colorado has long been known as Ski Town, U.S.A., and claims in a new lawsuit that Salt Lake tourism officials violated their trademark when they rolled out the Ski City marketing campaign last month. Cheap Nick Fairley Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games.WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. - After sitting out the Saints off-season practices because of back surgery, safety Jairus Byrd is remaining on the sideline as training camp begins. Byrd was placed on New Orleans physically unable to perform list on Friday shortly before the opening practice of camp. Byrd wont be permitted to practice until removed from the list, but coach Sean Payton said 2013 Pro Bowl defensive back is on the verge of being fully fit and will return to practice before camp ends. "I dont want to put a time on it, but his progress is, I would say, ahead of schedule," Saints coach Sean Payton said. "Were still just getting it to where we feel like its 100 per cent. "Clearly, before we leave here, he will be back on the roster," Payton added. "Its just a matter of us making sure we feel that hes ready to go at 100 per cent and thheres no risk of any (further) injury.dddddddddddd" Byrd, who is entering his sixth pro season, signed a six-year, $56 million free-agent contract with New Orleans last March. In May, he had what Payton has described as minor, elective back surgery. Byrd spent the first five years of his NFL career with the Buffalo Bills, during which he grabbed 22 interceptions and twice led the AFC in that category. "I was happy," third-year safety Kenny Vaccaro said of his reaction to Byrds signing in March. "I was saying last year, I was watching his tape in the middle of the year just trying to be like him. It was a surprise, but Im glad hes here." Byrd joined second-year defensive lineman John Jenkins on the PUP list. Also, second-year receiver Kenny Stills walked off the field during Fridays practice with an apparent leg injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Lord of Addict

Publicité

Retourner vers Blog, Forum, et Application

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message