Recover iPhone Data after iOS 10.2 Update/Jailbreak

Dans cette section, l'actualité et les tutoriaux concernant le jailbreak de l'iPhone et de l'iPod Touch

Modérateur: Moderateur iPhone

Recover iPhone Data after iOS 10.2 Update/Jailbreak

Messagepar gmghsjfgf » Sam 14 Jan 2017 08:18

iOS 10.2 is for all iOS 10 compatible devices. This means the iPhone 5 or later, iPad 2 or later, iPad mini 2 or later, iPad Pro range and the 6th generation iPod touch or later.

Getting hold of iOS 10.2 is simple. Upgrade prompts should be received automatically, but if you haven’t received a prompt yet it can be triggered manually by going to Settings > General > Software Update.

Please help! I just updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 10.2 and lost all data after that. I was about to restore my iPhone with iTunes, but soon I realized that I haven’t backed up my phone recently. I don’t want to lose the current data on the phone. how can I recover the wanted data only without restoring the whole previous backup? Thanks a lot!

Many people can’t wait to update their iPhone to new iOS 10.2 as soon as it is released. But this will likely cause data loss after downloading iOS 10.2 to your iOS device if the device has been jailbroken before or you may lose data for other unknown reasons as well. when you are unlucky to lose data after the new upgrade, you can use iPhone Data Recovery to help you recover the lost data from your iphone.

More info:

How to Recover iPhone Data after iOS 10.2 Update/Jailbreak

Recover iPhone iPad Data Contacts after iOS 10 Upgrade
gmghsjfgf
Addict confirmé

Publicité

Re: Recover iPhone Data after iOS 10.2 Update/Jailbreak

Messagepar Ndmu8442 » Dim 15 Jan 2017 06:57

iPhone Data Recovery is the all-in-one data & system recovery tool, which can not only repair the abnormal iOS system, but also providing three simple ways to recover any lost data from your iPhone iPad no matter with or without backup. So, you can easily Recover iPhone Data after iOS 10.2 Update/Jailbreak by using this tool.

Ndmu8442
Young Addict

Messagepar elener1 » Dim 5 Fév 2017 17:17

Several way for you to recover lost data from iPhone, you can access iPhone iCloud backup to recover data from iPhone, you can login iCloud to access backup files, another way is using a iPhone data recovery tool to access iCloud backup, you just need to login iCloud account and the tool will find all backup files, you can choose one to access and restore iPhone contacts, photos, messages, notes, videos and other data. it also can extract iTunes backup or get data back from iPhone directly, just choose one methods for you.
elener1
Young Addict

Messagepar alice123 » Lun 13 Fév 2017 13:00

If you have all your data from your iPhone after your upgrade your phone to iOS 10.2 then it becomes quite difficult to recover such deleted data from your iPhone. However, you can recover them from the iCloud or you can try third party tool like iPhone Data Recovery. This tool will allow yourecover lost or deleted data from iPhone after 10.2 Upgrade and lot more.
alice123
Baby Addict

Messagepar Elise » Jeu 16 Fév 2017 04:25

If you have created a backup beforehand, you can restore the backup on your iPhone after the update.
In case that you don't have a backup, you can try to recover lost data including text messages, contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp and more with Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery. The professional program allows you to preview data in category and selectively get them back.

You may also like:
How to Recover iPhone Data after iOS 10 Update
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 7, SE, 6S, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S
Elise
Baby Addict

Messagepar messiejon » Sam 18 Mar 2017 15:54

Very good information
messiejon
Baby Addict

Messagepar appleacn » Jeu 27 Juil 2017 03:39

To recover iPhone data after Jailbreaking, the first method is to restore the latest backup file if you have created one before upgrade or Jailbreak. However, if your backup file is outdated, the iPhone Data Recovery tool, FORecovery will be your best choice, which can help you scan your phone and get back your lost data even without any backup. This program has three modules, each provided a different approach to handle data loss problem, which is quite useful and practical. Hope this can help you out.
appleacn
Baby Addict

Messagepar zimla11 » Mer 23 Aoû 2017 03:53

After iOS 10.2 update/jailbreak, lots of data will be covered, how to recover iPhone data? iTunes or iCloud is your best choose, the data can be restored without data loss, else you can try iPhone data recovery tool to scan iPhone to get some data back.
zimla11
Young Addict

Retourner vers Jailbreak

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message