Thanks great to be aware of the battle was always pretty enj

Modérateur: Moderateur iPad

Thanks great to be aware of the battle was always pretty enj

Messagepar 4Rsercom » Mar 5 Mar 2019 09:56

Every MMO better get their expansion package, beta founders pack out fast, because WoW path and expansion is coming. World of Warcraft has never really influenced another mmorpg so badly they needed to"shake in their boots" as far as I can see.Worst case scenario is that Tera Items other mmorpg's will just have a small dip in people and then return to normal.

Playing on a control is only frustrating when playing a course that has a ton of abilities. Most courses though I had no problems playing with a control without any problems using the trigger buttons to change pages to use abilities (seems people suffer from this for some reason).

However, the actual problem with the console versions, and its a HUGE one, is that they are exactly the red-headed step child of a red-headed step child.

Nothing gets fixed and updates are few are far between. You will find bugs galore which are not being fixed(dont perform Archer in case you PvP) and there's no upgrade program (except possibly to add from the classes that have been in the game for years).

Its just like they threw it on console just to get some more money from console people who Tera Gold Xbox One havent played on PC and now dont take care of it and cant be bothered. It took me like 10 seconds to even understand what the hell I was looking at in that film.
4Rsercom
Baby Addict

Publicité

Retourner vers News, actu, discussions générales autour de l’iPad

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message
  • were pretty quiet tonight
    par lw789 » Mar 20 Juin 2017 07:55
    0 Réponses
    35 Vus